WiDS Next Gen Resources
We’ve designed resources that are suitable for secondary school educators in math, physical sciences, social sciences, computers and more.
Sign up for the WiDS Next Gen program to get access to:
- Data Days Guide & Resources: Step-by-step guide with associated resources so that you can host WiDS Next Gen Data Days at your local secondary school. The curriculum is based on materials that were piloted in New Haven School district and at San Francisco Girls School.
- Lesson Plans and Activities:
- Data Science Glossary: Definitions of terms related to AI and data science
- Implementation Guide for Educators: Models for how educators may use the content – adaptable to varying degrees of available class time and engagement.
- Data Science Activity Notebooks: Colab Notebook activities guiding students through the steps of data analysis and visualization using Python.